Investments and Fees
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and make a contribution to the Vanuatu government.
Please note that the contribution is paid after approval when the investor is guaranteed citizenship.
1. FIU Due Diligence Fee
- Applies only to the main applicant: $5,000 (US)
2. Government Minimum Contribution Amount
- Single Applicant: $130,000
- Married Couple: $150,000
- Family of Three: $165,000
- Family of Four: $180,000
- Additional Family Members: $10,000
We proudly offer complimentary consultations to interested applicants. For questions about Vanuatu, concerns about the process, insight regarding your unique situation, and more, book your consultation today.